- Friday, 16 June 2017: The deadline for submission of proceedings manuscripts is postponed until Monday, 31 July 2017, 17:00 (JST). Information about insurance and visa application is added in the "Venue, Accommodations, Visa, and Registration" page.
- Saturday, 20 May 2017: The guidelines and templates of a proceedings paper are uploaded.
- Friday, 19 May 2017: The deadline for submission of free talks and posters has been extended: Wednesday, 31 May 2017, 17:00 (JST)---Please note: This is the final extension.
- Friday, 19 May 2017: The registration page is resumed. The banquet fee is decided.
- Tuesday, 16 May 2017: The registration page has been suspended for a while, due to modification of the fees---we have got funding to reduce the student fees. Note: please press the "reread" or "reload" button of your browser occasionally to refresh the Web pages.
- Thursday, 4 May 2017: The deadline for submission of free talks, posters, and stipend applications has been postponed until Friday, 19 May 2017, 17:00 (JST).
- Tuesday, 2 May 2017: Registration site is open (conference registration only).
- Tuesday, 2 May 2017: Two symposium proposals have been accepted and listed in the Program page.
- Friday, 7 April 2017: The deadline for symposium proposals has been postponed until Friday, 21 April 2017, 17:00 (JST).
- Thursday, 6 April 2017: The participation fees are decided.
- Friday, 20 January 2017: The official flier of Fechner Day 2017 [an optimized PDF file (727 KB)] is available [you may prefer a full resolution version (10.4 MB) for print].
- Friday, 20 January 2017: The Web site of Fechner Day 2017 is launched.