The detailed program will be decided in the middle of July 2017.
- Sunday, 22 October: Welcome reception takes place from 5 to 7 p.m. in Conference Room C, Kyosokan.
- Monday, 23 October: Keynote Presentations.
- Wednesday, 25 October: The 2nd International Five-Sense Symposium, and Gala Dinner.
- Thursday, 26 October: Business meeting in the afternoon.
- Friday, 27 October: Social Event Day. Optional tour---Yanagawa boat cruise and sightseeing.
Keynote Presentations: Monday, 23 October
- Prof. Isamu Motoyoshi (Department of Life Sciences, University of Tokyo), "Visual psychophysics with natural images"
- Prof. Robert Hartsuiker (Department of Experimental Psychology, Ghent University), "Processing spoken words in a second language: Competition, prediction, and alignment"
- The 2nd International Five-Sense Symposium
Organizers (in alphabetical order):
Lihan Chen (Peking University),
Yoshitaka Nakajima (Kyushu University),
Kiyoshi Toko (Kyushu University)
- Time Perception and Brain
Organizer: Makoto Ichikawa (Chiba University)